Generally most of the women who have just discovered motherhood will have romance as the last thing in the air with so much of hustle regarding breast feeding, diaper changing and other baby care activities. They shall be so engrossed with such a massive change in lifestyle that forgive them if they forget that the love weather has arrived again. She has given you life’s greatest gift in the form of your child; you must remind her that the father to her child is still her lover and that you cherish her for every minute of your life. If you want to make your wife with your baby in her arms feel special this valentine then you can select from the following list of top ten Valentine Day Gifts for the toddler’s mother.
See Also: Valentine’s Day Dress Ideas 2013
10) Tank tops or tank nighties or nursing tops and nighties are a great gift for a new mom, because she must be breast feeding. It is one of the most practical, sexy and cherished gift. She will surely appreciate it and love you more for being a caring dad and a caring husband at the same time. You can get these kinds of clothing in a variety of designs and colors. They are not only available in physical markets but also available on online retail stores.
9) Another useful gift that you can think of is a fun baby wrap. This shall help her carry the new member of your family anywhere and everywhere very conveniently, as the toddler shall take some time to learn how to walk. This shall give your love an eco mama look that she is definitely going to love. She will appreciate your concern for her and your effort for making her task easier and at the same time giving your child a joy ride every day.
8) Most of the new mothers are so busy keeping up with the early upbringing of your young one that she will not have time to shop at all. You can treat her womanly instincts by providing her with gift certificates that she can utilize while shopping online. This way you feed her shopping instinct and save her time. This effort will definitely be well appreciated. She is going to cherish the fact that the love is still in the air and no matter how much you guys get busy with each of your responsibility you have enough and more love for each other.
7) If your wife is a new mom and this is her first baby then she is busy learning this field and more than often she does not have time for herself. She is definitely tired and needs a well deserved break. There are many spa and saloons that provide mommy special spas that can pamper your cherished darling this valentine. She makes sure that she takes care of your family; you must take care of her and let her know that you love her.
6) Another cool option that you can consider this valentine for your wife who is a new mom is cool matching baby and mommy outfits. They will give her a new excitement towards her newly discovered motherhood. This will make her feel that you are very much around her when it comes to the new parenthood. This will give her a physiological sense of belonging towards her child. A variety of these outfits are available in the online store and also physical shopping stores. You can also tailor make a personalized outfit with a family picture printed on the outfit to give it a better feel.
5) Post pregnancy a women’s body undergoes a lot of hormonal and physical changes that need to be taken care of. Post pregnancy new moms come with a tag which says “Handle with care” they are very sensitive to chemicals and you can on this valentine gift your sweetheart with organic body cosmetics and care. Your sweetheart shall appreciate your charming concern. Since she is a nursing mom she will not be able to tackle harsh materials, so pamper her with organic and natural materials. Believe me she is going to love it.
4) Every woman is fond of jewelry. On Valentine’s Day you can gift her a jewelry piece that indulges in the fragrance of celebrating her motherhood. Gift her a pendent that shouts “Mother Goddess” she is going to love it. This kind of jewelry is compatible with almost everything out of the wardrobe. You will definitely see your sweetie wearing it more than often and flaunting it around. You never know you may catch her talking about it to your little toddler about it unconsciously and it may just bring a proud smile across your daddy face.
3) Another gift that she is definitely going to show off is a family portrait on your living room wall. This will give your home a cozier look and it will make your sweetheart feel motivated to take care of her family just like strong mother goose. This shall also appreciate her efforts to keep the family bond growing better and stronger.
2) Your spouse is probably extremely new to the world of parenting and you can help her out by buying her baby and parenting magazines which will her plan her way in any way out of every baby care issue. And most of all read them all with her to show her that you are there in every step of taking care of the beautiful gift god has given you- your baby.
1) Last but not the least, give her your time effort and support that no money can buy. Take a day off, do her work, take the baby and the mamma out on a date. Let your family feel the protection of the big fat daddy’s love affection and care around them. Let them feel pampered and secured in your presence. Perhaps they need this more than anything else in this world.